Tracking Notch Filter
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Tracking Notch Filter Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, August 16, 2013 2:18 PM
The tracking notch filter is very effective once it is set.

How does one make fine adjustments to the width and center frequency of a filter?

I have expanded the display and zoomed in as much as I can.

Width - When I left click on the filter, and want to make a small width adjustment (say from 20 Hz to 25 Hz), generically the "expanded display" pops up (in 1 second), and then I am unable to adjust the width. If I am fast enough to successfully get the width adjusted, I have moved the center frequency of the filter.

Center Frequency - Even on the "expanded display" pop-up, moving the slider left and right to adjusts the center frequency in steps of 8 or 10 Hz - it seems to vary.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I am thinking a pop-up window that allows the user to manually enter text to change the settings would be nice.

Bob, WB8ILI

Post #6790
Posted Monday, September 16, 2013 3:02 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, October 21, 2013 1:45 AM
I also get this problem, but have suggest a change to flex for the notch filter, which I hope they will introduce in the next software version update.
Post #6839
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:19pm