did my Flex3000 just break?
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

did my Flex3000 just break? Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, August 14, 2013 10:34 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 10:26 PM
Ive only had it (bought it used) for a month. Never done any phone on it, all digital, and all around 40W. Almost all my work was on 20M. My 102ft doublet with balanced tuner gets very close to 1:1.1 SWR on all bands.

So tonight I run up a QSO on 80M and also one on 40M. Same thing, low power 40W.

Now all of a sudden, I have no audio or noise received on 30M or 40M band, though I do see plenty of signals on the panadapter display. Other bands have noise and signals in the headphones. But Im showing 0W TX output on all bands.

Ive rebooted everything. I guess its hosed. What does Flex charge for repair?
Post #6788
Posted Tuesday, August 27, 2013 3:56 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, September 27, 2013 1:48 PM
Hello!

It´s necessary to load the newest firmware and the newest PowerSDR for the actual firewire-driver. I had also dropouts of the nf in the loudspeaker and in the headphone, NOT in the VAC. I was able to hear the NF in the laptop´s speaker by VAC but no NF in the speaker/Headphone. Normal Display with many signals.

After uploading the newest firmware no problems .

Good Luck

Chris DJ4CH

Post #6813
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 10:14am