Flex 1500 with Win8 Tablet
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Flex 1500 with Win8 Tablet Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, July 20, 2013 10:26 AM
Is anyone using a Flex1500 with a Win8 tablet? I cant get the usb driver to load properly. Have gone through the uninstall and install process to no avail. Could be these drivers are just not suitable for WIN 8 - would appreciate a comment on this.
Post #6724
Posted Monday, July 29, 2013 12:30 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 11:17 AM
I have connected my Surface Pro running Windows 8 Pro to the Flex 1500. Drivers from the Power SDR installed without issue. I did several QSOs using digital mode (HRD) and all worked. I used VAC plus vspMgr and HRD version 6.
Post #6740
Posted Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:06 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:47 AM
You should not have any problem with Win8 , unless you did not wait long enough for all the drivers to load for the radio.. I suggest that you disconnect the radio and power down the slate, then power it up and reconnect and power up the radio, be sure to wait at least 3 or 4 minutes for all the drivers to load, you should see a Ready to Use message.. If still fails, remove the radio and remove PowerSDR and the USB driver. REBOOT the computer before reloading. After the computer is completely rebooted after the second reboot, then reconnect the radio and wait.. There are 5 drivers that have to load initally and after that there are 4 that load if you move to a different USB port.

If you still are having issues , then contact the FlexRadio Help Desk, http://helpdesk.flexradio.com

Dudley

FlexRadio Systems Support
512-535-4713, Option 2
http://helpdesk.flexradio.com
Post #6781
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:52pm