USB Headset and Flex ......
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

USB Headset and Flex ...... Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:09 AM
Have asked this also in the german Flexradio forum but no responde.

I have buyed a USB PC Headset to work with the Flex. All Signals from and to the headset are o.K and it has a great Audio. But there is a latancy Problem. Not a big Problem in SSB but if i try CW and use the Headset there is a difference between the monitor tone from the transceiver and the monitor tone wich comes over the headset. Have installed Asio4all drivers and using Windows WDM-KS in the PSDR setup that i cane use Lateny < 120 ... 0 is the lowest latency but it´s to high for using CW. I have problems with clean CW when the tone comes later than the paddleaction.

Anybody a USB headset at work and have an idea how to eleminate those latency ????

Call: DF5WW (Class A) ... OP: Juergen (Joe) .... Rig: Only QRP with Flex 1,5k and 2 x 25 m folded doublet with balance feedline for all bands (under the roof). Also a 10,3 m Quadloop for 10 and 6 ... feeded with ladderline too and also under the roof.
Post #6674
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 10:41pm