Apple MAC Mini Computer
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Apple MAC Mini Computer Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Login: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:36 PM
I am a FLEX 5000A user, my question is since I have now shifted from Windows Operation systems to the Apple OS X Mountain Lion operating system, I was wondering if there are any of the FLEX SDR users operate the 5000A with the Apple MAC Mini. This computer has a Firewire 800, Thunderbolt Port and Intel Core i5 operating core. Also, was wondering if the new FLEX 6500 SDR Software would run on the OS X Mountain Lion platform.
NEED HELP!!! [Cool]
Bill W4EY

Post #6463
Posted Tuesday, March 19, 2013 10:08 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Login: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:36 PM
"I am a FLEX 5000A user, my question is since I have now shifted from Windows Operation systems to the Apple OS X Mountain Lion operating system, I was wondering if there are any of the FLEX SDR users operate the 5000A with the Apple MAC Mini. This computer has a Firewire 800, Thunderbolt Port and Intel Core i5 operating core. Also, was wondering if the new FLEX 6500 SDR Software would run on the OS X Mountain Lion platform.
NEED HELP!!! [Cool]
Bill W4EY"
This has been answered by Paul WN7T.
Post #6474
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:07pm