Repair Turnaround / Update
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Repair Turnaround / Update Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, August 8, 2012 10:02 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:58 PM
I sent in my 5000A two weeks ago and haven't heard a peep. I've read where typical turnaround time is two to three weeks, and the policy is that you get two emails, one when it's being "repaired" and one when it's shipped back. Well its been two weeks. It sure would be nice to get an update or status. It sure would ease my feeling that I've lost my radio to a black hole. Not knowing if it's in test, still on the bench, didn't even make it to the bench....you get the idea. I believe Flex uses a Microsoft customer data base called MS Dynamics CRM. The company I've worked at for 23 years uses the same software. It wouldn't take much customizing of their CRM, just a drop down menu with some choices as mentioned above that the tech can use. It creates a "work flow" that can automatically send an email. This would help keep the customer appraised of what's going on with their rather large investment.

Please let me know if anyone else can give me an idea of how long their repair was. The self diagnostics came up with a PLL (phase locked loop) error. Without that nothing works...

I tried emailing back to the RMA status I got that it was in repair...but as suspected...it was auto generated

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone can offer.

Bill, W0BLA, RMA 14405
Post #5933
Posted Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:10 AM
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:45 AM
Did yhou get it back yet?
Post #5973
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 1:11am