SDR 1000 goes to TX mode on power on
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

SDR 1000 goes to TX mode on power on Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 3:21 AM
Hi

Regards
Adi Ramesh
Post #5728
Posted Saturday, June 2, 2012 1:52 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Sorry i am new to this forum for posting blank

my sdr 1000 goes to tx mode the moment i on psdr.earlier it was working fine .If check Dissable ptt,it works fine.I have used the same set up in another computer it works fine please help me

,Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Adi Ramesh

Post #5729
Posted Monday, June 11, 2012 12:24 PM
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: Friday, May 9, 2014 11:20 AM
When changing computer maybe the printer port you have is different on the new computer PL! PL2 check you Device Manager under ports (com & Lpt)
Hope that helps Jim W4WWJ

Jim W4WWJ
Post #5773
Posted Friday, June 15, 2012 12:08 AM
Forum Newbie

Thanks Jim for the reply,well i checked all the settings in both the computers seems to be ok.

Regards
Adi Ramesh
Post #5780
Posted Sunday, June 24, 2012 3:13 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, September 10, 2012 3:00 PM
A similar problem came up today with my SDR-1000. This may have been triggered when I used the XP "add/remove programs" utility to uninstall some old versions of the SDR application software. The sypmtoms that appeared were: SDR-1000 opens in MOX mode, and stays in MOX mode, unless "disable PTT" in the options menu is checked. Also, even with the SDR-1000 in receive mode (PTT disabled)... there was no signal coming into the front end from the antenna connector.

I tried a few things that didn't help: disconnect and reconnect the parallel port cable, turn SDR-1000 off and on and open and close Power SDR . I uninstalled PowerSDR 2.3.5 and reinstalled it... but none of those things fixed the problem.

What did fix the problems is the following:

1. Uninstall all Power SDR software (all versions)

2. Install Power SDR 1.16.2 (can be downlaoded from the flex web site)

Configure Power SDR 1.16.2 and start it ... which caused the SDR-1000 to work properly again

3. Install Power SDR 2.3.5 ... which picked up the correct confuration settings automatically... and now also works fine with the SDR-1000

Stu

AB2EZ

Stu, AB2EZ

Post #5796
Posted Tuesday, June 26, 2012 3:26 AM
Forum Newbie

Thank you stu i will try next weekend and let you  know.Mean while i have used pci to parallel port card which is working fine. any how i will try this and come back to you

Regards

Adi

Regards
Adi Ramesh

Post #5798
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:26am