Most popular headset searched
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Most popular headset searched Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:31 PM
I am going to be a "Flexer" with the order of a Flexradio 3000 last week. To my sorrow the radio has up to three weeks’ time of delivery. Meanwhile I thought about the best headset for this TRX. Even HEIL has minimum three different types of microphones (HC-4,5,6). I’m confused! Could anybody advise me to the most recommendable headset for the Flex 3000?

Thanks in advance
es 73 from Klaus, dl5ks
Post #5507
Posted Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:46 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: Monday, May 13, 2013 7:49 PM
I went with the Proset Elite 6. It has the flat HC-6 mic. The radio has a 3 and 10 band equalizer with +15db and -12db range. I felt is was easier to start with a flat mic and adjust with the equalizer. Using the HC 4 or 5 with slightly different peaks and roll-off just seemed to make it more complicated.

You can setup different TX profiles which includes the equalizer to setup for just about any situation you have. Each profile will have a unique descriptive name so its just a matter of click and select to change.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...
Post #5516
Posted Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:33 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 12:54 AM
I was with the Proset Elite 6 also and so far, it gave me a better usage experience in comparison to the other microphone I've used. academic essay template
Post #6399
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 11:44pm