MixW and FLEX-1500 problem
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

MixW and FLEX-1500 problem Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:31 AM
Hi Fellow FLEXers,
Everything is working correctly with my FLEX-1500 and MixW EXCEPT that the MixW logging screen does not pick up my radio's frequency, such as 14.070 on PSK31.
I see the small frequency box on MixW, and usually all I have to do is to scroll down to 20M, click it, and the MixW program will assign 14.070 to the frequency box on the QSO line.
But now it is not doing that, and I don't know what to do.
I have tried to enter the frequency manually, but MixW won't allow me to enter any numbers into the frequency field.
I have tried everything I know, but I am stumped with this one.
Any ideas, FLEXers, please?
Carter N3AO
Blacksburg, VA
carter128@verizon.net

Carter N3AO
Post #5484
Posted Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:36 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:31 AM
I think I may have solved my own problem...

Upon opening MixW, I found that there were TWO, not ONE, windows opening at the bottom of my screen. I had been clicking in the lower of the two screens.

Once I realized I could PULL DOWN the lower screen, THEN I could click on the "choose frequency box," (for lack of a better name), and the proper frequency immediately appeared in the frequency field on the QSO data line.

So I think I may have solved my problem. I don't know how to have the MixW program start with ONLY ONE lower windown, but that's a project for another day!

Carter N3AO

Carter N3AO
Post #5486
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 6:24pm