v2.3.5
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

v2.3.5 Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, December 22, 2012 9:48 AM
is it just me, or is there a very real problem saving / restoring profiles with the new code?

I use various profiles to switch between various modes, etc, and these worked fine in v2.2.3.

I have tried various things, and have clean - reinstalled and get same perplexing results.

I save a profile, and when i restore it, its not right.

oper freq different,  if i have an AM profiles , it will not be there after importing, its the default, etc.

even operating mode of the exported profile will not be the same.

very strange!

Post #5462
Posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 1:30 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, December 22, 2012 9:48 AM
I have discovered that when you export the "DATABASE" using the export button, you are truly NOT exporting the total database. It is only exporting a subset of parameters that define the radios operation.

Since I wanted to create operating databases reflecting different modes of operation, I discovered that the following yields database files that do exactly what I wanted.

1. setup the powerSDR radio, exactly like i like it.
2. exit powersdr. This DOES write the entire DATABASE to the operating database file " database_F1.5K_3010-0604 " (with Windows 7 its in the roaming, flexradio, V2.3.5 directory.)
3. make a copy of this file by doing a copy / paste
4. rename the copy file to whatever you want.

This file can be imported at anytime, and ALL operating parameters of the Flex Radio will be there, as you wish.

A little cumbersome, but you do get an importable database that has ALL PARAMETERS preserved.

Post #5471
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 8:38pm