Flex 1500 /PSDR 2.2.3
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Flex 1500 /PSDR 2.2.3 Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:49 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, February 20, 2012 7:47 AM
Hi,
I'm just trying to set up my Flex 1500 to use with my 23cms transverter. The transverter is 28mhz IF and PTT gnd to TX. Inside my trvtr is a sequencer for the attached 1296mhz PA and LNA. Here is my problem---I would like a short delay on my audio/TX compared to the 1500 PTT out so that all the relays/ etc activated by the sequencer in my trvtr have time to switch/ settle before my 1500 starts to TX.

Reading the manual causes confusion. On the antenna form--P32 and P96 as well as PTT enable it is possible to enter a delay---but what is delayed---the PTT line? There is no explanation to accompany the diagram. On page 103 of the manual---Options Tab--it shows a diagram that mentions Enable--TX out delay. Again this is not explained---whilst it sounds like what I want--the check box and accompanying box to enter delay values do not appear on my Options Tab in PSDR v 2.2.3

So is the delay mentioned in the antenna form the correct place to delay the audio/ tx out or will it delay the PTT line activation? Thanks in advance,
73s all
Post #5380
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 6:58pm