PowerSDR fail to run - missing Menu Bar
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

PowerSDR fail to run - missing Menu Bar Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, September 11, 2011 8:00 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:35 AM
Been running since Dayton 2011. Last night the computer suddenly shut down. Now when I run the PowerSDR software I get the results listed in the description above. Recycled the computer many time. Turned the FLEX1500 on and off many times. PowerSDR is the only program that won't run so far. The menu bar is normal until I select one of the items and click, then it changes to a blank bar and hangs. I have the RFSpace SDRIQ and it runs as advertized - for what that is worth.

Any one with a similar situation?

TU Vern W9HLY

Vern TU
Post #4849
Posted Sunday, September 18, 2011 4:36 PM
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:09 AM
Hi Vern,

what OS (e.g. XP, Vista, 7 ) and what a version of PowerSDR ??? It may help to check out what your problem is .....

First try, uninstall PowerSDRIQ ..... Uninstall PowerSDR .... Install the latest Version of PowerSDR (2.2.3) and use another USB-Port before switch the 1500 on ....

Drivers would be loaded completely new .....

By the way .... i like this little QRP-SDR Rig and i work some contest in CW, Digi and RTTY with it .... a great innovation of FLEXRADIO ....

Call: DF5WW (Class A) ... OP: Juergen (Joe) .... Rig: Only QRP with Flex 1,5k and 2 x 25 m folded doublet with balance feedline for all bands (under the roof). Also a 10,3 m Quadloop for 10 and 6 ... feeded with ladderline too and also under the roof.
Post #4881
Posted Saturday, October 8, 2011 1:34 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Saturday, October 8, 2011 1:17 AM
Hey am there to raise the flag of the same problem..
DF5WW am using Windows XP and PowerSDR 2.x version.

Electrical Chokes
Post #4999
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 8:44am