FLEXCONTROL & Appl imini
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FLEXCONTROL & Appl imini Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, August 5, 2011 3:31 AM
Hello:

I find it difficult to install the recently aquired FLEXCONTROL on my system that is running a FLEX1500 or aFLEX3000 alternately . The PSDR-Version is 2.1.5. Now the system is an APPLE i mini, Core Duo running at 2.4GHz CPU , 2GB of RAM and Windows 7/32 Bit Home Premium plus the Windows driver package provided by Apple under BOOT CAMP. When installing the PSDR-Software I made sure, the virtual com-port driver was deinstalled . After starting the system, FLEXCONTROL will be working momentarily and after a few steps it will stop working, not without a hint to the item it was supposed to control, like frequency , filter-width, AF-setting . When those controls are being addressed thru FLEXCONTROL.they will show a slight reaction but the control will not succeed.
It is my suspicion, that there might be a problem between the FLEXCONTROL-Software and the USB-bus-driver supplied by Apple. Has anyone seen this problem also?

73s
DJ4DM_Dieter

DJ4DM, old timer, lis 1957
Post #4682
Posted Friday, August 5, 2011 3:35 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, August 5, 2011 3:31 AM
Hi:

It was established by FLEX that the FLEXCONTROL in question was a malfunctioning hardware. So there seems to be no reason to suspect the operating system of the i mini.Conclusion: Not all errors are software related .
73s
djk4dm_Dieter

DJ4DM, old timer, lis 1957
Post #4686
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:47am