V2.1.15 Works Great
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

V2.1.15 Works Great Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, May 26, 2013 7:02 PM
OK, it was a long wait but when I discovered Flex Radio came out with v2.1.15, needless to say, it was downloaded in a matter of minutes.  It is best to print out any instructions and continue from there.  What a great feeling when one monitor lit up with the new SDR software.  Everything worked fine and even the 2 meter beacons were stronger. I'm like a kid with a new toy since it took a few months waiting for v2.1.15 but was able to utilize the HF bands during that time.  Am setting up for satellite operations using separate 144, 432 beams.  I like the ability to have an unlimited data base for FM channels etc. 
My problem before v2.1.15 came out was low output power on 144/432 (less than 20 watts) and the fan running at full speed.  Now it has almost exactly 60 watts out on V and U.  My Tokyo amplifier works terrific using 20 watts to drive it.  There is so much to learn now but luckily am retired and have the time. 

We suffer from kleptomania and sometimes have to take something for it.
Post #4650
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:54am