sdr1000 with vac and easypal
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

sdr1000 with vac and easypal Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, June 22, 2013 1:08 PM
is any one using easypal {didgi sstv} withs dr1000??

I have it working with mmsstv,works well...but with easypal it seems to tx  OK ,. but rx is a differant story!!!

another rig and computer picks up fine,,on same signal...but flex and easypal never locks in on MSC...

I think maybe the audio on the vac is not strong enough or the reminder to register the program is causing the problem!!!Does anyone know for sure??? I hate to spend the money on the program if it"s not going to work!!!

any help???   chuck  n4oyt

Chuck n4oyt

Post #4510
Posted Wednesday, June 22, 2011 4:26 PM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:13 AM
Chuck,
Yes I have used Easypal with PowerSDR and VAC 4.09... The devil is in the details...
First off, If you have not purchased VAC, your spinning your wheels.. EasyPal,by its nature, cannot tolerate interruptions in is input data stream.. With the Demo version of VAC, each time you almost get to MSC lock, the demo version inserts the nag message and you have to start over to get lock..

The flex wiki is down right now so I';; try to send you my setup info by separate e-mail

AL, K0VM
SDR-1000, Flex5000, Flex user since 2006
Post #4513
Posted Saturday, June 25, 2011 11:47 AM
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

finnally got the vac to work for me... with help from al, and a little exsperamenting on my part,,,

had to change parameters in vac cable parameters,format rang,bps=8-32 and nc=1-8   now works good!!

but still can't get voice to over ride vac...  have to turn vac off to tx voice...

Chuck n4oyt

Post #4528
Posted Saturday, June 25, 2011 5:35 PM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:13 AM
Chuck,
Goto Setup>Audio>VAC and put a check in 'Allow PTT to override/Bypass VAC for Phone'

Sorry, but VOX does not work correctly if VAC is enabled..

AL, K0VM
SDR-1000, Flex5000, Flex user since 2006
Post #4532
Posted Sunday, June 26, 2011 3:57 PM
Forum Member

had that checked already,,,not using vox. still would't work... but after i wired my mic to key the flex from the front mic connector and the mic audio to the fa-66,the dang thing works like it should,,,leave vac on all the time and ptt over rides,,, that macks me pretty close to being a happy OP...

Chuck  n4oyt

Chuck n4oyt

Post #4538
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 11:44pm