FLEX 5000a VU5K
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

FLEX 5000a VU5K Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:47 PM
Where can I find information on the VU5k. I have it working but wanted to find out more information about it. I wanted to try some repeater contacts (I know there is no ctcss). I also wanted to listen to HF and VU5k similtanously using VAC. I have the flex 5000 remoted from my shack to my computer in the house and it works fine. I can hear the audio on the local speaker in the shack for both rx1 and rx2 but when I attach it to skype for the remote end I can only hear rx1 audio. Any help would be appreciated.

73's
Steve
N7AIL
Post #4366
Posted Thursday, June 2, 2011 12:33 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:47 AM
Steve,

Actually there is sub-tones available in the PowerSDR 2.1.0 RC1  version,  which is available from the downloads section of FlexRadio.com  .    One way to correct the RX2 issue is to run the Line Out or the speaker out (using a double male ) from the Flex 5000 to your sound card input and use the soundcard input for Skype.  

Hope this helps.

Dudley, WA5QPZ

FlexRadio Systems Support

N7AIL (5/27/2011)
Where can I find information on the VU5k. I have it working but wanted to find out more information about it. I wanted to try some repeater contacts (I know there is no ctcss). I also wanted to listen to HF and VU5k similtanously using VAC. I have the flex 5000 remoted from my shack to my computer in the house and it works fine. I can hear the audio on the local speaker in the shack for both rx1 and rx2 but when I attach it to skype for the remote end I can only hear rx1 audio. Any help would be appreciated.

73's
Steve
N7AIL

Dudley

FlexRadio Systems Support
512-535-4713, Option 2
http://helpdesk.flexradio.com
Post #4406
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:17am