To SDR or to not ?SDR
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

To SDR or to not ?SDR Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Sunday, September 18, 2011 6:27 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, May 26, 2013 7:02 PM
I came upon an article in a computer magazine saying that within just a few years, computers will no longer be necessary since eveything will be done over the internet.  Apparently an operator will have his personal SDR screen stored on the web with a hardware box connected to a web interface unit and perhaps pay a fee each month to use it? 

We suffer from kleptomania and sometimes have to take something for it.
Post #4879
Posted Wednesday, November 23, 2011 3:31 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 3:29 AM
What actually does kleptomania means?

Campervan Rental New Zealand
Post #5138
Posted Thursday, December 1, 2011 10:22 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:39 PM
It is just bad miss information to tell people they would need to upgrade their computer every year or so. I started running mine on a p4 and it worked slow, but it still worked with very little problems. I now have a 2 core computer with much more Memory and PSDR runs fast on it. This computer will be just fine for a few years, no need to buy another one. Most of the software changes from Flex will take better advantage of 2 core processors and up.

Ok so I buy a Flex 3000 for around $1.700 and find a computer for a $1.000,  You would need to buy a coventonal radio worth at least $7000 to mach the Flex performance, your still ahead.

There is just no radio out there that sells for $2.700 that compares with the Flex.

Post #5171
Posted Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:59 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:44 PM
In All how much it's going to cost us , can you explain and provide the exact figure if possible.

Thanking ion advance

Military dog for sale
Post #5357
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 9:17pm