VAC (Virtual Audio Card) Purchase
FlexRadio Systems Forums
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

VAC (Virtual Audio Card) Purchase Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Sunday, May 26, 2013 7:02 PM
I followed the link from Flex Radio to purchase VAC software, used PayPal for the $30, then was asked to send in proof of ID such as utility bill and my drivers license copy which they have a form to do so.  I received confirmation they received my money and information and waited.  In about 5 days, I received E-Mail that my $30 was refunded with no explanation.  I wrote them an E-Mail and their answer was: "Your money was refunded"  Is there another place to buy the software since I need it badly to operate PSK31 on he 5000A.  Thanks, Al K3ROJ

We suffer from kleptomania and sometimes have to take something for it.
Post #1757
Posted Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:28 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:27 PM
that's very bizzare. I purchased VAC a few days ago using a credit card and had no problems doing so. Perhaps use a cc instead of pay pal?
Post #1758
Posted Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:59 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 5:42 PM
I have been reading so much these past few days on the Flex.  I have ordered on a few weeks ago.  I know there is suppose to be a link to get VAC.  I am legally blind but for some reason, I need someone to send me the link to VAC so that I can place an order as well. You may send it to me at ke4tv@arrl.net .  Also can someone help me get to the link for comOcom?  Doing searches on my computer seems to lead me to a bunch of junk that I am not looking for.

Thanks,

KE4TV - Joe

Post #1793
Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:26 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:13 AM
KD7GND (5/27/2009)
that's very bizzare. I purchased VAC a few days ago using a credit card and had no problems doing so. Perhaps use a cc instead of pay pal?

I truly agree with you , , Shopping or rather say Purchasing any thing online or even on the stored Using Credit Card is te best option am Just loving it.

credit cards for fair credit
Post #5385
Posted Friday, March 30, 2012 5:50 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, March 30, 2012 5:44 AM
That sounds pretty strange, I have never faced anything alike, I think you should switch to another service instead.

free photo editor
Post #5533
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 4:07pm